Sunday, September 28, 2014

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

Boy, have I been busy! The Killer Romances box set has been a success so far, the party was a huge hit and I was exhausted but happy afterward. I made lots of new friends and opened my readership up two-fold. 

As I mentioned briefly, I have another box set in the works. Romancing Christmas: 10 Love Stores to Heat Up the Holiday Season. The release date will be late October, early November, but I'll let you know. And, we'll be having another three-day party giving away lots of prizes. We haven't settled on the main prize yet. You know how it is with ten women in one room, right? But what I can tell you is that it will be jewelry!!! We thought we'd try something different, other than the norm of a Kindle Fire because most people already have a Kindle.

I've been working on Insanity Claus. This was previously published with another author and we mutually decided to do our own thing. The good news though is if you haven't read this story, having it in a box set is a real bonus because you're getting nine other authors for $0.99. Hows that for a Christmas present? In the process of getting it ready for the set, I've upgraded the manuscript to an even stronger story. The premise is still the same and I'm sure you'll be pleased. I know, I am. I'm also pretty excited about the new cover because it's classy/sophisticated looking. What do you think?



A widow of two years, Mallory Gardner is hanging on for dear life, struggling to keep her business afloat while functioning in her dysfunctional family. That’s enough to test anyone’s sanity. But when Arden J. Miller waltzes into town, he has other ideas—like capturing Mallory’s heart even though love is the last thing on her mind.


Can two irresistible forces deal with two immovable objects, or will the effects of the holiday spirit help resolve issues previously thought to be unsolvable?

Until we meet again, I hope your days are filled with love, laughter and lots of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment