Sunday, October 12, 2014

BOOK SIGNING NOTICE

You know how much I love book signings! Want to know why? Because I get to meet those of you who've read my work, and I always make new friends. It's just as exciting for me as it is for you.

I was recently invited to this event, along with other author friends, to meet you and hope you'll support this worthy cause because this event is to purchase bullet proof vests for the K9s who work hand in hand with our police departments. Unfortunately, these furry friends go unprotected. All it takes is one bullet and they're gone forever.

Join in the fun on Saturday, the 18th of October! I will be signing at 2 Sher & Cher Alike, from 10:00-4PM at the Front Porch Festival and Farmers Market located at 7142 N 58th Drive in Glendale, AZ.

I'm sure you can imagine the amount of time and training that goes into each dog, as well as the love and devotion the people who train and care for them feel. C'mon out and support the cause! Their life depends on us.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment