Thursday, October 30, 2014

I'M ASKING DAVID!



I recently became aware of a wonderful site called, AskDavid.  As foreign as this sounds to most of us, this site is a free promotional site dedicated to authors for all your books. 

At first, I was a bit skeptical when I heard this was free.  So many of these sites make the claim, but trying to figure out how to set up the promo . . . well, you get the idea. This site is user-friendly, just like David and his staff. 

All you have to do is fill out a form with the information.  There’s no uploading of your book and all David asks is that you post a link to his site on your blog or website and he links it to where your books are sold.  It’s that simple!  He also appreciates you advertising for him on any social networks.  

That’s a small price to pay for this free advertising. I even noticed a pick-up in sales over the weekend.  It doesn’t get any better than that, my friends.

But don’t just take my word for it—Ask David.  Check it out for yourself at http://askdavid.com/free-book-promotion

And the other good thing is you don’t even have to be an author to find something useful on this site.  It’s loaded with books and their reviews, almost like a one-stop shop kinda place.
Now, I have a favor to ask.  If you’ve read any of my books listed, I would greatly appreciate receiving a review from you posted on this site.  Reviews are one of the nicest things you can do for an author.  

I have a lot more books to add to his site, but here's just a sampling of my titles. Check them out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment